10. What are the available types of commission?
11. What happens if I refer a player from outside the designated country for a license?
12. How much money can I earn with Dewa Partners Affiliates Program?
13. What do I get paid for?
14. How often do I get paid?
15. What are my payment method options?
16. How do I know how much commission I have earned?
17. What is a sub-affiliate?
18. How much can I earn from sub-affiliates?
19. How do I register a sub-affiliate?
20. Can I track the activity of my sub-affiliates?
21. As a new affiliate, what commission will I get?
We provide silver, bronze, gold and platinum revenue share to our partners.
The player can still play and make transactions with us as long as he/she has a local bank or has an Online Moneybookers account.
Enjoy limitless earnings with lifetime commission for every registered player.
You will get paid based on your subscription plan.
We will do the settlement on a monthly basis, you will receive your commission payment during the first week of the month.
You may get your commission payment thru local banking fund transfer or via Online Moneybookers.
You may check earning report via the Dewa Partners affiliate backend, the report illustrates the commission earned for your channel.
Sub-affiliate is the affiliate who joined our affiliate program that being referred by you.
You may able to earn 5%-10% from your sub-affiliates without deducting anything from your sub-affiliates.
Choose Sub Affiliate Signup in Dewa Partners to get register link, affiliate that signup by that link will be under your sub-affiliate.
Yes, we provide different statistic reports to enable you track your affiliates and sub affiliates activities respectively.
You will get 28% or 35% revenue share which is our standard type for newly registered affiliates and if your network really goes well then we can upgrade it anytime.